Robert Streb enters the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +34000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2019. Below we help you make your best bets on Streb before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Robert Streb to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +34000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Robert Streb
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||35||69-69-68-67 (-7)||12||$43,243|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||69-70-71-71 (+1)||20||$20,387|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Robert Streb
- Streb has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 44th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Streb carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four events.
- Streb has finished below par six times and posted six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert Streb
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streb shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the John Deere Classic, which placed him in the 55th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Streb shot better than only 8% of the field at the John Deere Classic on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Streb did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Streb recorded two bogeys or worse, the same as the field average.
- Streb carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.9 on the 22 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic.