Robert Streb enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +13000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage, finishing 42nd. Below we help you make your best bets on Streb before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Robert Streb
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||68-67-71-73 (-5)||275||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||68-69-65-70 (-12)||5||$228,930|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-77 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Robert Streb
- Streb has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Streb finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Streb has finished under par seven times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert Streb
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streb was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 43rd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Streb shot better than 84% of the field (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Streb recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Streb recorded three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.6).
- Streb’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average (5.8).