Robert Streb made the cut and finished 52nd in his most recent appearance in the RBC Heritage, and he has +30000 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at Harbour Town Golf Links. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Streb before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Robert Streb
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||68-69-65-70 (-12)||5||$228,930|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-77 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||72||72-69-81-70 (+12)||22||$16,000|
Recent Form Insights: Robert Streb
- In his past four appearances, Streb has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Streb has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of even par across his past four events.
- Streb has finished below par six times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert Streb
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streb was relatively average over the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.2 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the 13th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Streb was better than 39% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Streb recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Streb carded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Streb’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average of 5.1.