Robert Streb (+25000) enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin after missing the cut at the Sanderson Farms Championship in his last event Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Streb before he takes to the course in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Robert Streb Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Robert Streb
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||51||67-70-69-71 (-3)||12||$36,050|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||36||69-69-67-68 (-7)||13||$30,328|
Recent Form Insights: Robert Streb
- In his past four tournaments, Streb has an average finish of 44th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Streb carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four events.
- Streb has finished below par eight times and recorded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Robert Streb
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streb finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the 13th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Streb was better than 36% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Streb carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Streb recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.1.
- Streb did not card a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship. The tournament average was 6.1.