Roger Sloan enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +20000 odds after making the cut and finishing 59th in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage. Before Sloan tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Roger Sloan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||68-71-72-73 (E)||280||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||74-69-71-72 (-2)||11||$20,244|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Roger Sloan
- In his past four tournaments, Sloan has an average finish of 56th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Sloan has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Sloan has ended the day below par four times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Roger Sloan
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sloan was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.11 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 21st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Sloan shot better than 84% of the field (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Sloan carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Sloan recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Sloan’s three birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average of 5.8.