Roger Sloan missed the cut in his last appearance at the RBC Heritage, and he has +40000 odds as he tries for a better finish in this year’s event at Harbour Town Golf Links. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Sloan before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Roger Sloan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||74-69-71-72 (-2)||11||$20,244|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-77 (+6)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Roger Sloan
- Sloan finished 53rd in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Sloan did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, he finished -2 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Sloan has finished below par three times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Roger Sloan
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sloan was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the 59th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Sloan was better than 34% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.81 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Sloan fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Sloan carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Sloan’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average of 5.1.