Roger Sloan enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +36714 odds after making the cut and finishing 21st in his last appearance at this tournament in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Sloan before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Roger Sloan Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Roger Sloan to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +36714
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Roger Sloan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||38||70-69-70-72 (-3)||14||$31,125|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||75-65 (-4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||81 (+10)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Roger Sloan
- In his past four events, Sloan finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Sloan has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last nine rounds, Sloan has finushed below par four times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Roger Sloan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sloan shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open ranked in the 45th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Sloan was better than 81% of the field at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.81 strokes.
- Sloan carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Sloan recorded two bogeys or worse, which equaled the field average.
- Sloan’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the field average (5.7).