Roger Sloan enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +52500 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the U.S. Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Sloan before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Roger Sloan to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +52500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Roger Sloan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||76-70 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-79 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Roger Sloan
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Sloan has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Sloan has finushed below par twice, while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Roger Sloan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sloan was in the 16th percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.21 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the U.S. Open, which placed him in the 35th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Sloan was better than 76% of the golfers at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- Sloan carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other participants averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Sloan had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.0).
- Sloan’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the tournament average (4.3).