Roger Sloan (+52142) enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline after missing the cut at the RBC Canadian Open in his last outing Before Sloan tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Roger Sloan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-79 (+8)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||74-74 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Roger Sloan
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Sloan did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Sloan has finished below par twice, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Roger Sloan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sloan finished in the 33rd percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes.
- He finished in the 69th percentile on par 4s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 4.05 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Sloan was better than just 13% of the competitors (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Sloan fared equal to the field average on par-3s his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Sloan recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Sloan’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the field average (4.4).