Roger Sloan made the cut and finished 58th in his most recent appearance in the Wells Fargo Championship, and he has +30000 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. Below we help you make your best bets on Sloan before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Roger Sloan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||74-74 (+6)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||68-71-72-73 (E)||280||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||74-69-71-72 (-2)||11||$20,244|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Roger Sloan
- In his past four appearances, Sloan has an average finish of 56th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Sloan has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four tournaments.
- Sloan has finished below par three times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Roger Sloan
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sloan was in the 94th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.80 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.50 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 18) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the fourth percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Sloan was better than just 10% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Sloan fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Sloan carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.4.
- Sloan recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.