Rory McIlroy has the fourth-best odds (+1000) to win the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club as he looks for his third win at this tournament since 2015. He last won the 2019 tournament. Below we help you make your best bets on McIlroy before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Rory McIlroy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Rory McIlroy to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +1000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Rory McIlroy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||8||68-68-70-69 (-9)||5||$420,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||70-69 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||3||66-68-66-70 (-18)||2||$933,000|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||19||62-70-72-67 (-9)||10||$106,102|
Recent Form Insights: Rory McIlroy
- McIlroy has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, McIlroy has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -12 in his past four tournaments.
- McIlroy has finshed under par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rory McIlroy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McIlroy finished in the 31st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 3.84-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship placed him strongly, in the 87th percentile of the field.
- McIlroy was better than 45% of the competitors at the BMW Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- McIlroy fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the field averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, McIlroy had three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.7).
- McIlroy carded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 8.1 on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship.