Rory McIlroy heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +928 odds to win after a fifth-place performance in the U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline on June 16-19 in his last action. Before McIlroy tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
McIlroy to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +928
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Rory McIlroy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||5||67-69-73-69 (-2)||4||$674,953|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||1||66-68-65-62 (-19)||0||$1,566,000|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||18||70-69-73-74 (-2)||11||$142,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||8||65-71-74-68 (-2)||3||$436,600|
Recent Form Insights: Rory McIlroy
- McIlroy has finished in the top five in each of his last two tournaments.
- McIlroy has qualified for the weekend in six straight events.
- McIlroy has finished atop the leaderboard once while also posting two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes in his past four tournaments.
- McIlroy has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, McIlroy has finished under par 11 times, while also registering 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on six occasions and a top-10 score in eight of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rory McIlroy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McIlroy was in the 75th percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him strongly, in the 92nd percentile of the field.
- McIlroy was better than 76% of the golfers at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- McIlroy shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other golfers averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, McIlroy recorded four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.0).
- McIlroy carded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 4.3 on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.