Rory McIlroy is in 50th position, with a score of E, following the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Rory McIlroy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||2||73-73-71-64 (-7)||3||$1,620,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||73-73-73-66 (-3)||10||$100,111|
Recent Form Insights: Rory McIlroy
- McIlroy has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- McIlroy has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four appearances.
- McIlroy has finshed better than par four times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rory McIlroy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McIlroy was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 97th percentile on par 4s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, McIlroy shot better than 91% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- McIlroy carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, McIlroy recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.1).
- McIlroy’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the field average (3.7).