Rory Sabbatini (+15857) heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after making the cut in his last event here, the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge, finishing 67th. Before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Sabbatini in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Rory Sabbatini
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-67-68-67 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||41||67-69-77-72 (+5)||13||$33,750|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||77-69-61 (+10)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||65-74-72-73 (+4)||14||$20,286|
Recent Form Insights: Rory Sabbatini
- In his past four events, Sabbatini has an average finish of 38th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Sabbatini finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four events.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Sabbatini has finished below par eight times, while also recording three bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 15 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rory Sabbatini
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sabbatini finished in the 47th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par.
- He finished in the 75th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.85 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Sabbatini was better than 74% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Sabbatini shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Sabbatini carded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Sabbatini’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average of 6.6.