Rory Sabbatini enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +14500 odds after making the cut and finishing 12th in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2018. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Sabbatini before he takes to the course in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Rory Sabbatini
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||71-69-71-73 (+4)||13||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-67-68-67 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||41||67-69-77-72 (+5)||13||$33,750|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||77-69-61 (+10)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Rory Sabbatini
- Sabbatini will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Sabbatini has an average finishing position of 39th in his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Sabbatini carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Sabbatini has finished under par eight times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once in his last 15 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rory Sabbatini
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sabbatini was in the 23rd percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him in the 55th percentile of the field.
- Sabbatini was better than 57% of the field at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Sabbatini did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other competitors averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Sabbatini recorded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (2.8).
- Sabbatini’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the tournament average (6.0).