Rory Sabbatini has +26500 odds to win the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He missed the cut in his last time here in 2021. Before Sabbatini tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Rory Sabbatini to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +26500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Rory Sabbatini
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||52||71-69-71-73 (+4)||13||$20,009|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||69-67-68-67 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||41||67-69-77-72 (+5)||13||$33,750|
Recent Form Insights: Rory Sabbatini
- Sabbatini has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 39th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Sabbatini finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Sabbatini has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Rory Sabbatini
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Sabbatini was in the 33rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him in the 35th percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Sabbatini shot better than 70% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Sabbatini recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the tournament average was 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Sabbatini carded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Sabbatini recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 4.4 on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.