Russell Henley, who took 15th in the 2018 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, enters play in the 2022 Masters Tournament with +3500 odds. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Henley before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Russell Henley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||60||N/A||0||$41,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||69-73-72-68 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||13||70-72-72-75 (+1)||6||$228,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||72-66-69-72 (-5)||14||$64,000|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Henley
- Henley has qualified for the weekend 12 times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four events, Henley has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Henley finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -3.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Henley has finished below par five times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Henley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|