Russell Henley has +2200 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links as he looks to follow up his ninth-place showing here in 2021 with another high finish. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Henley before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Russell Henley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||73-74-76-70 (+5)||15||$93,150|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||69-73-72-68 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||13||70-72-72-75 (+1)||6||$228,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||33||72-66-69-72 (-5)||14||$64,000|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Henley
- Henley has qualified for the weekend in 15 straight events.
- Henley has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Henley carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four tournaments.
- Henley has finished below par six times and carded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score three times in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Henley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Henley was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 36th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the 60th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Henley was better than 64% of the golfers (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Henley recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Henley carded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.1).
- Henley’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average (3.7).