Russell Henley missed the cut in his last event at Detroit Golf Club, the 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic, and he has +4957 odds to win here in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Henley before he takes to the course in Detroit, Michigan.
Russell Henley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Russell Henley to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +4957
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Russell Henley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||62||70-72-68-75 (-3)||17||$33,625|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||76-70 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||70-73-70-76 (+9)||14||$26,125|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||41||68-72-74-71 (+5)||13||$33,750|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Henley
- Henley has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 54th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Henley has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of +4 across his past four events.
- Henley has finished below par three times and posted eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Henley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Henley was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging par to finish in the 61st percentile of competitors.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him in the 54th percentile of the competitors.
- Henley shot better than only 29% of the golfers at The Open Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Henley carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the tournament average was 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Henley carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- Henley’s 11 birdies or better on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the field average of 9.1.