Russell Henley has +8000 odds to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021, finishing 25th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Henley before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Russell Henley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Russell Henley to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Russell Henley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||35||67-71-72-72 (-2)||12||$67,750|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||68-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||5||67-65-69-66 (-13)||7||$270,100|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Henley
- Henley has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Henley carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -8.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Henley has finished below par six times, while also recording two par-or-better rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Henley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Henley finished in the fourth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which placed him in the 20th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Henley shot better than 36% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Henley failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Henley recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Henley had fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 6.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.