Russell Henley, who finished 20th in the 2015 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course), comes into the 2022 The Open Championship with +14857 odds. Before Henley tees off in , , let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Russell Henley to win the 2022 The Open Championship +14857
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Russell Henley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||76-70 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||70-73-70-76 (+9)||14||$26,125|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||41||68-72-74-71 (+5)||13||$33,750|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||68-75 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Henley
- In his past four tournaments, Henley has an average finish of 51st.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Henley has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +7 across his past four events.
- Henley has finished below par twice and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Henley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Henley finished in the 30th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open ranked in the 35th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Henley was better than 40% of the competitors at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Henley failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the tournament average was 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Henley had two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged three).
- Henley carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.