The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and ahead of the third round Russell Henley is in 50th position with a score of E.
Recent Tournaments: Russell Henley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||68-75 (+1)||—||$-|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||73-74-76-70 (+5)||15||$93,150|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||69-73-72-68 (-6)||7||$327,222|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Henley
- Henley has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Henley carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of even par across his past four events.
- Henley has finished below par five times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Henley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Henley finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which placed him in the 36th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Henley shot better than 45% of the golfers (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Henley failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Henley carded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.6.
- Henley’s four birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average of 5.8.