Russell Knox has +4000 odds to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course as he tries to follow up his 12th-place showing here in 2021 with another top-20 finish. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Knox before he tees off in , .
Russell Knox Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Russell Knox to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Russell Knox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||74||74-73-74-67 (+8)||23||$18,370|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-70 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||24||68-71-72-68 (-9)||8||$64,385|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||25||70-71-70-70 (-7)||9||$55,273|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Knox
- In his past four events, Knox has an average finish of 41st.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Knox carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Knox has finshed below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Knox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knox shot below average over the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging par to finish in the 16th percentile of the field.
- His 4.3-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP placed him below average, in the 0 percentile of the competitors.
- Knox shot better than only 32% of the golfers at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Knox recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, underperforming compared to the field average of 3.7.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Knox had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.1).
- Knox’s three birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were less than the field average of 5.6.