Russell Knox readies for the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +10000 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open, his last event here. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Knox before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Russell Knox Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Russell Knox to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +10000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Russell Knox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||49||71-67 (-4)||66||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||49||66-67-72-72 (-7)||12||$16,367|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||74||74-73-74-67 (+8)||23||$18,370|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-70 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Knox
- Knox will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Knox has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 55th.
- Knox has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Knox has finished under par six times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Knox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knox finished in the 18th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.88 strokes.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba ranked in the 34th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.33 strokes on par 4s).
- Knox was better than just 7% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Knox recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the tournament average was 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Knox had one bogey or worse (more than the tournament average of 0.5).
- Knox’s four birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the tournament average of 7.2.