Russell Knox heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +23000 odds. He made the cut and finished 21st in his last event, the Wyndham Championship. Before Knox tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Russell Knox Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Russell Knox to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +23000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Russell Knox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||21||70-69-64-68 (-9)||11||$73,608|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||37||71-70-69-68 (-10)||16||$36,540|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||42||68-75-69-71 (+3)||10||$36,619|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||71-73 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Knox
- Knox has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Knox has an average finishing position of 33rd in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Knox carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Knox has finushed below par nine times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Knox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knox finished in the 53rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him in the 64th percentile of the field.
- Knox was better than 77% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39.
- Knox recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Knox had two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Knox had more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 6.9 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.