Russell Knox enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +7000 odds after missing the cut at the RBC Heritage, his most recent outing. Below we help you make your best bets on Knox before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Russell Knox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||61||65-76-71-76 (E)||13||$19,092|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||71-68-67-75 (-3)||14||$17,706|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||71-71-68-70 (-8)||5||$675,000|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Knox
- In his past four events, Knox has finished in the top 10 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four appearances, Knox has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Knox has finished under par eight times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Knox
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knox finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.09 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 24th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Knox was better than 45% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Knox carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Knox had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Knox’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).