Russell Knox (+29000) heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after making the cut in his most recent event, the Wells Fargo Championship, finishing 35th. Below we help you make your best bets on Knox before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Russell Knox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||35||68-72-72-71 (+3)||11||$47,925|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||61||65-76-71-76 (E)||13||$19,092|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Knox
- Knox has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 48th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Knox has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was +2.
- Knox has headed to the clubhouse better than par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Knox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knox finished in the 18th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He finished in the 74th percentile on par 4s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 4.02 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Knox shot better than 61% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Knox failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Knox recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.2).
- Knox’s eight birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the field average of 6.0.