Russell Knox heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +10000 odds after making the cut and finishing 61st in his last outing, the Valero Texas Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Knox before he takes to the course in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Russell Knox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||61||65-76-71-76 (E)||13||$19,092|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||71-68-67-75 (-3)||14||$17,706|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||6||71-71-68-70 (-8)||5||$675,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||69-69-75-72 (+5)||15||$18,160|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Knox
- Knox has qualified for the weekend seven times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Knox has finished in the top 10 once in his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Knox has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- Knox has headed to the clubhouse better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Knox
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knox was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 22nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Knox was better than 64% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Knox carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Knox recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Knox carded more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.