Russell Knox has +8000 odds to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club as he tries to follow up his seventh-place showing here in 2022 with another top-10 finish. Below we help you make your best bets on Knox before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Russell Knox Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Russell Knox to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Russell Knox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||21||67-70-66-67 (-12)||7||$76,646|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||27||69-65-70-74 (-2)||14||$56,333|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||48||71-67-71-66 (-9)||14||$21,271|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||49||66-67-72-72 (-7)||12||$16,367|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Knox
- Knox has qualified for the weekend in five straight events.
- Knox has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 36th.
- Knox finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -8.
- Knox has finshed better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-10 score four times in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Knox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knox was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 56th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 46) at The RSM Classic, which was strong enough to place him in the 80th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- Knox was better than 79% of the competitors at The RSM Classic on the tournament’s 10 par-5 holes, averaging 4.4 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Knox carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Knox did not card a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- Knox’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were more than the field average (6.3).