Russell Knox emerged victorious in the 2016 Travelers Championship, and he has the 49th-best odds (+15000) to win the tournament this year at TPC River Highlands. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Knox before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Russell Knox to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Russell Knox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||81-76 (+13)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||68-68-70-71 (-3)||6||$132,300|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||74-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||35||68-72-72-71 (+3)||11||$47,925|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Knox
- Knox has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Knox finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of even par across his past four events.
- Knox has finished below par three times and recorded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Knox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knox finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.70-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him poorly, in the 0 percentile of the competitors.
- Knox was better than 75% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Knox shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Knox recorded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.9).
- Knox carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.