The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and ahead of the third round Russell Knox is in 50th position with a score of E.
Recent Tournaments: Russell Knox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||73-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||61||65-76-71-76 (E)||13||$19,092|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Knox
- Knox has an average finishing position of 56th in his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Knox did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of even in his past four appearances.
- Knox has finshed below par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Knox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knox finished in the 32nd percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 23rd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Knox was better than only 4% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Knox did not record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Knox carded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.4).
- Knox’s two birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the tournament average of 4.9.