Russell Knox made the cut in his last tournament at Sedgefield Country Club, the 2021 Wyndham Championship (finishing 24th), and he has +13500 odds to win at this course in the 2022 Wyndham Championship. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Knox in this event.
Russell Knox Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Russell Knox to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +13500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Russell Knox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||37||71-70-69-68 (-10)||16||$36,540|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||42||68-75-69-71 (+3)||10||$36,619|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||71-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||81-76 (+13)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Russell Knox
- In his past four events, Knox has an average finish of 40th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Knox has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
- Knox has finished below par six times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Russell Knox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knox was in the 68th percentile on par 3s at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, which placed him in the 66th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Knox shot better than 38% of the competitors at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Knox carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Knox recorded two bogeys or worse, the same as the field average.
- Knox’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were more than the tournament average of 5.4.