Ryan Armour (+8250) enters the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) looking for a better performance after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021. Before Armour tees off in Truckee, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Ryan Armour to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +8250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Armour
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||74-76 (+10)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||25||68-66-72-66 (-8)||11||$61,835|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||72-66-68-71 (-3)||16||$39,730|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Armour
- Armour has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 30th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Armour carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Armour has finished under par five times, while also posting one par-or-better round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Armour
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Armour was somewhat average on the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.1 strokes to finish in the 61st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.3-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open ranked in the 19th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- Armour was better than only 0% of the field at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Armour failed to record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Armour recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.5).
- Armour’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were less than the field average (3.8).