Ryan Armour heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +6600 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the Shriners Children’s Open. Before he tees off in , , let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Armour in this event.
Ryan Armour Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Armour to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +6600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Armour
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||72-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||13||71-68-69-69 (-11)||6||$141,542|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||77-70 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Armour
- Armour has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Armour carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, he finished -11 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Armour has finished below par five times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Armour
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Armour was rather average over the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him poorly, in the fourth percentile of the competitors.
- Armour shot better than only 23% of the golfers at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Armour failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Armour did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Armour’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the tournament average (7.8).