Ryan Armour enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +19500 odds after missing the cut at the AT&T Byron Nelson, his most recent outing. Before he tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Armour in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Armour
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||25||72-67-76-66 (+1)||9||$69,150|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||72-70 (E)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||69-71-69-69 (-10)||7||$56,425|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Armour
- In his past four appearances, Armour has finished in the top 20 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Armour finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Armour has finished below par eight times, while also recording one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Armour
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Armour was relatively average over the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par to finish in the 47th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 19th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Armour was better than only 12% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Armour carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Armour had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.8).
- Armour carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 6.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.