Ryan Armour comes into the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +15000 odds after a 13th-place finish in the Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson on September 29 – October 2 in his most recent action. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Armour before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Ryan Armour Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Armour
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||13||71-68-69-69 (-11)||6||$141,542|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||77-70 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-75 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Armour
- In his past four appearances, Armour has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Armour carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -11 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Armour has finushed under par five times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Armour
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Armour was in the 84th percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 94th percentile on par 4s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.83 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Armour shot better than just 20% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Armour carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Armour had two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.1).
- Armour recorded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 6.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.