Ryan Armour has +15000 odds to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club as he looks to improve on his 20th-place showing here in 2022 with another top-20 finish. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Armour before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Ryan Armour Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Armour to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Armour
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||46||70-67-73-65 (-7)||12||$21,749|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||27||72-68-66-72 (-2)||14||$56,333|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||21||67-69-70-64 (-14)||9||$82,683|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||69-68 (-5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Armour
- Armour has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Armour has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 31st.
- In his past four tournaments, Armour carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Armour has finshed below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Armour
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Armour was in the 56th percentile on par 3s at The RSM Classic, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.91 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 46) at The RSM Classic, which was strong enough to place him in the 70th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- Armour was better than only 29% of the field at The RSM Classic on the tournament’s 10 par-5 holes, averaging 4.8 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Armour carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, outperforming the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Armour carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.5).
- Armour had more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 6.3 on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.