Ryan Armour is in 29th position, with a score of -1, heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Armour
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||72-70 (E)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||69-71-69-69 (-10)||7||$56,425|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Armour
- Armour has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Armour finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Armour has ended the day under par six times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Armour
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Armour was somewhat average over the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 57th percentile of the field.
- Armour shot better than just 4% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Armour failed to record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Armour did not record a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.4).
- Armour’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the tournament average (4.9).