Ryan Blaum heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +40000 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, the 3M Open. Before Blaum tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Ryan Blaum
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$0|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||72-75 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Blaum
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four attempts
- Blaum did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Blaum has finished below par twice and recorded one better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Blaum
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Blaum shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 21st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him below average, in the 30th percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the 3M Open, Blaum was better than 88% of the field (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Blaum carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Blaum carded two bogeys or worse, the same as the field average.
- Blaum’s five birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the field average of 5.9.