Ryan Blaum heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +30000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Mexico Open, finishing 29th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Blaum before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Ryan Blaum
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||29||66-70-70-70 (-8)||9||$48,910|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$0|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Blaum
- In his past four appearances, Blaum finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Blaum finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of -8 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Blaum has finished below par six times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Blaum
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Blaum finished in the 32nd percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes.
- He averaged 3.94 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which was good enough to land him in the 78th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Blaum was better than 64% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Blaum carded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Blaum recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.4).
- Blaum had more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.