Ryan Brehm has +50000 odds at the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Barbasol Championship, and finished 81st. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Brehm before he takes to the course in Blaine, Minnesota.
Ryan Brehm to win the 2022 3M Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Brehm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||81||68-69-75-76 (E)||25||$6,697|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||76-65 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-70 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||79-77 (+12)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Brehm
- Brehm finished 81st in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Brehm has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of 0 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Brehm has finushed under par three times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Brehm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brehm finished in the 44th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging par.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the eighth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- Brehm was better than only 22% of the golfers at the Barbasol Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Brehm carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Brehm carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (1.7).
- Brehm’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the field average (6.2).