Ryan Brehm preapres for the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +25000 odds after making the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2020 Bermuda Championship, finishing 26th. Before Brehm tees off in , , let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Ryan Brehm Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Brehm to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Brehm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||75-70 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Brehm
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Brehm has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Brehm has finushed under par twice, while also registering one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Brehm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brehm finished in the 50th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which placed him in the seventh percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Brehm shot better than only 9% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Brehm recorded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Brehm recorded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Brehm’s four birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the field average of 7.8.