Ryan Brehm heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +75000 odds after making the cut and finishing 45th in his most recent appearance at this event in 2019. Before Brehm tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Ryan Brehm Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Brehm to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Brehm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||103||71-71 (E)||70||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||71-77 (+6)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||75-70 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Brehm
- Brehm has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 99th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Brehm has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, he finished 0 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last eight rounds, Brehm has finished better than par once.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Brehm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brehm finished in the 18th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.88 strokes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba ranked in the fifth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.33 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Brehm was better than only 23% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Brehm carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Brehm did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- Brehm’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the tournament average (7.2).