Ryan Brehm has +50714 odds at the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the PGA Championship. Before Brehm tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Brehm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-73 (+9)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-68 (-3)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||79-82 (+19)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-70 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Brehm
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Brehm did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Brehm has finished below par twice and posted one better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Brehm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brehm shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.50 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of the field.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the 36th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Brehm shot better than only 24% of the field at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Brehm did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other participants averaged 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Brehm had more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.3).
- Brehm’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the tournament average (4.6).