Ryan Brehm (+75000) preapres for the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after making the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2017 FedEx St. Jude Classic, placing 37th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Brehm before he takes to the course in Memphis, Tennessee.
Ryan Brehm Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Brehm to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Brehm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||66-74 (E)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||57||69-70-72-70 (-7)||19||$18,648|
|July 21-24||3M Open||31||71-71-68-70 (-4)||13||$42,911|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||81||68-69-75-76 (E)||25||$6,697|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Brehm
- Brehm has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 56th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Brehm finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Brehm has ended the day under par eight times, while also posting nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Brehm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brehm was in the 39th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.92 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 83rd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4 strokes).
- Brehm shot better than only 1% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39.
- Brehm recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Brehm carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.8).
- Brehm’s eight birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.9.