Ryan Brehm enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +30000 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the Valero Texas Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Brehm before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Ryan Brehm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-70 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||66||71-68-75-69 (-1)||16||$16,536|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-81 (+11)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||1||66-67-68-67 (-20)||0||$666,000|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Brehm
- Brehm has won one of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Brehm finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -11 in his past four appearances.
- Brehm has headed to the clubhouse better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores three times in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Brehm
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brehm was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.2 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 13th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Brehm shot better than 92% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Brehm carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Brehm recorded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Brehm’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average of 5.1.