Ryan Brehm (+48857) enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after making the cut in his most recent event, the 3M Open, finishing 31st. Before Brehm tees off in Detroit, Michigan, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Ryan Brehm Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ryan Brehm to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +48857
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Brehm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||31||71-71-68-70 (-4)||13||$42,911|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||81||68-69-75-76 (E)||25||$6,697|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||76-65 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-70 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Brehm
- In his past four tournaments, Brehm has an average finish of 56th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Brehm finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -2.
- Brehm has finished below par five times and posted seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Brehm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brehm was in the 44th percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 74th percentile on par 4s at the 3M Open, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the 3M Open, Brehm shot better than 66% of the golfers (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Brehm recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Brehm recorded two bogeys or worse, which was the same as the field average.
- Brehm’s nine birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the field average of 5.7.