Following the end of the first round of the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open, Ryan Fox is in 112th position with a score of +4.
Ryan Fox to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Fox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||74-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||54||70-70-70-77 (+7)||12||$29,250|
|July 15-18||The Open Championship||67||68-68-71-76 (+3)||18||$26,900|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Fox
- In his past four appearances, Fox has an average finish of 78th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Fox has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +5.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Fox has finished below par twice, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Fox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fox shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging par to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him below average, in the 24th percentile of the competitors.
- Fox was better than 40% of the competitors at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Fox recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the field averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Fox recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 3.0.
- Fox carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.