Ryan Fox heads into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +5500 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Genesis Scottish Open, finishing 47th. Below we help you make your best bets on Fox before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Ryan Fox to win the 2022 The Open Championship +5500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Fox
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||74-68-73-69 (+4)||11||$27,711|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||74-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||54||70-70-70-77 (+7)||12||$29,250|
|July 15-18||The Open Championship||67||68-68-71-76 (+3)||18||$26,900|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Fox
- In his past four appearances, Fox has an average finish of 56th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Fox has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, his average score was +5.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Fox has ended the day below par four times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Fox
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Fox was somewhat average over the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.2 strokes to finish in the 34th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.1 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which placed him in the 65th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Fox was better than 62% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Fox recorded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Fox recorded more bogeys or worse (six) than the field average (3.5).
- Fox’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the field average (3.8).