Ryan Moore missed the cut in his last tournament at TPC Twin Cities, the 2021 3M Open, and he has +13500 odds to win here in the 2022 3M Open. Before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Moore in this event.
Ryan Moore to win the 2022 3M Open +13500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ryan Moore
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||75-76 (+9)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||54||68-68-73-70 (-9)||16||$8,584|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||24||72-64-69-68 (-11)||10||$57,865|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||69-69-69-70 (-3)||16||$39,730|
Recent Form Insights: Ryan Moore
- Moore has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 38th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Moore carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those three times he made the cut.
- Moore has headed to the clubhouse under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ryan Moore
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Moore finished in the first percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.63 strokes.
- His 4.27-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him poorly, in the 12th percentile of the competitors.
- Moore shot better than 34% of the competitors at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Moore did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Moore had more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.5).
- Moore recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 6.0 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.